99p Stores, Poole
105/107 High Street, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1AN
- The property comprises a prominent and substantial modern unit providing retail accomodation on the ground and first floors, with ancillary accomodation on the second floor.
- The property benefits from a rear loading bay
- There is car parking for 5 cars with access from Lagland Street
- Poole is an attractive an afluent south coastal town, with a catchement population of about 117,000.
- The town benefits from Poole harbour which is one of the worlds largest natural harbours and includes the established ferry terminal.
- The A31 links the town to the M27 motorway.
- The property is located on the east side of the main retail throughfare of the pedrestianised High Street.
- Nearby occupiers include Llyods TSB, HSBC Bank, Barclays and Yates.