9Round Fitness, Seven Sisters, Greater London
- Virtual Freehold Leisure Investment.
- The property is arranged on ground floor only to provide a commercial unit presently trading as a gym and fitted out with the 9Round branding.
- The property provides dimensions of 915 sq ft
- Seven Sisters is a densely populated North London suburb in the borough of Haringey situated 7 miles north of the City and served by the A10 (High Road) and A406 (North Circular Road). Walthamstow, to the east, is accessible via the A503 and Green Lanes via the A504 to the west.
- Public transport links are excellent, the area being served by Seven Sisters Mainline and Underground stations (Victoria Line) together with numerous bus routes.
- The property is situated on the corner of Bathurst Square and Lawrence Road, in a predominantly residential area, close to the amenities of West Green Road and Seven Sisters Road/High Road (A10). Seven Sisters stations are about 0.4 miles to the east.
- The property is at present let to Seven sisters functional Ltd (a franchisee of 9Round ) for a term of 10 years from 30th April 2018 (no breaks) at a current rent of £17,000 per annum.
- The lease provides for rent reviews every fifth year of the term and contains full repairing and insuring covenants.
- 9Round is a fitness franchise that operates from more than 700 locations across 42 states in the US and 16 countries. Website Address: www.9round.com