Argos, Dartford, Greater London
6-12 Lowfield Street & 11 Market Street, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1HA
- Freehold Blue-Chip Large Retail Investment.
- The property is arranged over basement, ground, 1st, 2nd floors and comprises of 2 retail units and a self-contained office. The total area is 18,753 sq m
- It is situated on a prominent corner location within Dartford’s pedestrainised retailing pitch.
- Car parking facilities in the area are excellent.
- The market town of Dartford is located approx. 16 miles to the South East of central London and 18 miles south of Romford via A282. The town benefits from excellent road commications sitting within the M25, which connects to national motorway network.
- There are frequent rail services from Dartford railway station to Central London with journey time of approx. 45 minutes.
- The property is situated on the East side of Lowfield Street at its junction with Market Street within Dartford’s pedestrianised retailing pitch.
- Retailers situated close by on Lowfield Street include Barclays Bank, Beaumont Beds, Quicksilver and Britesh Heart Foundation, with occupiers on Market Street including Pizza Hut, Robinson Jackson, Hunters, The Work’s, McDonald’s, Sainsbury supermarket, Wilko, Greggs, Poundland, Superdrug and CEX.
- Over 80% of the rental income is secured against the strong covenant of Argos Ltd until 28 September 2021.
- Opportunity to add significant value through change of use and extension of the upper floors, subject to planning.