Banana Moon Nursery, Greenwich, Greater London
Units C5 & C6, 2 Wharf Street, London, SE8 3FZ
- Virtual Freehold Nursery Investment
- The property is arranged on ground ï¬‚oor only and has been ï¬tted out by the tenant to provide a children’s day nursery.
- The ground floor measures 1,798 sq.ft.
- The property forms part of a larger building, which does not comprise part of this ownership.
- The property forms part of the Paynes & Borthwick Development, which is located on the south bank of the River Thames.
- Greenwich is a mile to the east where there is the DLR and Greenwich Rail Station.
- Deptford Station is 1„2 mile to the south, whilst Surrey Quays is 11„2 miles north-west.
- The property is located on the north side of Borthwick Street, close to its junction with Wharf, opposite Twinkle Park and Invicta Primary School.
- Neighbouring occupiers include high spec. apartments, office/studio space, restaurants, retail and community uses.
- Let to Kiddies Palace Childcare Ltd (with directors’ guarantees) for a term of 14 years from November 2016 FR&I for £37,500 p.a.
- The tenant is a franchisee of Banana Moon nurseries
- The lease contains a mutual option to break at the tenth year
- Rent deposit of £22,500 is held.