Barclays, Acle, Norfolk
- Freehold blue-chip bank & residential ground rent investment
- The property is arranged on ground and one upper floor to provide a ground floor bank with two self-contained flats above, which have been sold off on long leases.
- The property benefits from a large car park to the rear, which may have redevelopment potential, subject to the existing lease and all the relevant consents being obtained
- The market town of Acle is located 8 miles east of Norwich and 10 miles west of Great Yarmouth. Acle is situated on the A47 trunk road, which connects the coastal town of Great Yarmouth to the A1 and M1 motorways.
- The property is situated on the east side of The Street, close to its junction with New Road in the town’s main retail thoroughfare.
- Occupiers close by include Lloyds Bank (opposite), The Co-operative Pharmacy and other local tenants amongst others