- Freehold bank investment in a prominent town centre location
- The property comprises a ground floor banking hall with ancillary / office accommodation on the mezzanine, first, second, third and fourth floors
- The City of Bournemouth has benefited over the last decade from significant investment in the tourism & entertainment industry and the growing population of the university.
- Bournemouth is located on the south coast of England with Salisbury city located 30 miles north and Southampton approximately 33 miles to the east.
- The property is situated in a popular banking pitch on the corner of the pedestrianised Old Christchurch Road, with a large return frontage down Yelverton Road.
- Nearby occupiers include Beales Department Store, Costa Coffee, HSBC, Greggs, Skipton Building Society, Lloyds Bank and Royal Bank of Scotland.