- The Property forms a mid-terrace retail unit benefiting from ground floor sales with first and second floor ancillary storage.
- The property forms part of a double unit of which Barclays occupy the adjoining 27 Station Road.
- Clacton is a busy Essex Town located on the East coast, some 16 miles east of Colchester, 28 miles south of Ipswich and 77 miles north east of London.
- The town has a resident population of some 53,000 persons but this figure rises substantially from tourism throughout the summer months.
- The property occupies a prime retailing location on Station Road with nearby occupiers including Card Factory, Greggs, Phones 4 U, Specsavers and Superdrug.