61, Market Place, Driffield, YO25 6AW
| Brochure Link: Download Brochure || Status: Sold || Type: Bank || Tenure: Freehold |
| Area: 4285 sq ft || Gross Rent: £ 37,000 || Lease Term: 20 yrs from Jun' 07 || Lease Term Expiry Date: 15/06/27 |
| Years left on Lease: 7 || VAT applicable: No |
This property is for sale in auction on 16th June. View the catalogue entry here.
- Freehold blue-chip, Bank Investment.
- Large property, which is arranged over 4 floors (basement, ground, first and second floor) over total area of 4,285 sq ft.
- The Property includes a rear car park
- Driffield is an attractive and prosperous market town in the Yorkshire Wolds, midway between Scarborough and Hull, and 28 miles east of York
- The town enjoys good road communications being on the A614, at its junction with the A166.
- Driffield train station is within 500 metres to the south of the property.
- The property is situated in the town centre on Market Place, the towns main retail throughfare.
- Occupiers close by include Specsavers, Boots, Superdrug, Greggs, HSBC and Lloyds Bank amongst many others.
- The upper floors may have potential for alternative uses such as residential, subject to the existing lease and obtaining all the necessary consents. All enquiries should be made with the local authority. Website: www.eastriding.gov.uk
Tenancy & Accommodation Schedule
View on map / Neighborhood