Barclays, Flint, Wales
- Freehold bank investment
- Bank arranged on ground, first and second/attic floors
- Car parking to the rear of the building
- Flint is a town in the county of Clwyd, Wales with an estimated population of 11,700.
- Flint is located in 11 miles north-west of Chester aand 28 miles north-west of Wrexham.
- The property occupies a prime trading location on Church Street, the town’s principal retailing thoroughfare.
- Nearby occupiers include Superdrug, Boots, Specsavers, Co-op, Iceland, Lloyds Pharmacy and other banks such as HSBC, Natwest, Lloyds Bank.