Barclays, Haltwhistle, Northumberland
- Freehold blue-chip bank and residential ground rent investment
- Bank arranged on the ground, lower ground and part first floors together with self-contained flat on part first floor.
- Haltwhistle is a small town and civil parish in Northumberland with a population of 3,811.
- The town is situated 10 miles east of Brampton, near Hadrian’s Wall.
- The property occupies a prominent corner position on Westgate, the town’s main retailing thoroughfare, at its junction with Woodbine Terrace.
- Nearby retailers include Boots Pharmacy, Co-op Food, The Methodist Church and numerous independent retailers.