65-67 Market Street, Holyhead, Anglesey, LL65 1DR
- The bank is arranged on the ground, basement and first floors of the building
- The town of Holyhead with an estimated population of 66,000 is located 25 miles west of Bangor, 29 miles north-west of Caernarfon and benefits from excellent transport links by road (A5, A55 and A5025)
- The property is located on the east side of the pedestrianised Market Street, in the heart of the town centre.
- Nearby occupiers include Boots (chemist), Superdrug, Co-Op, William Hill and Abbey Bank
- The entire property is let to Barclays Bank PLC for a term of 20 years from until 2007.
- The lease incorporates a tenant’s option to determine the lease at the end of the 15th year.
- The Barclays Bank lease contains provisions for rent reviews on 24th June 2016 and 5 yearly thereafter