Barclays, Long Sutton
37 Market Place, Long Sutton, Lincolnshire, PE12 9JD
- Freehold Blue-Chip Bank Investment
- Long Sutton is a market town in Lincolnshire, just 14 miles west of King’s Lynn.
- Property situated at the southern end of Market Place, which is the town’s principal retail pitch.
- Local occupiers include Boots, Co-Op & NatWest.
- Ground & Basement Floors let to Barclays Bank Plc on a 20 year lease from April 2010 (tenant only break clause in 2025), at a current rent of £13,300, with 5 yearly open market rent reviews
- Part Ground & 1st Floor is a Self-Contained Flat, sold off on 125 year lease from Sept 2004 at peppercorn rent.