Barclays, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
27-31 High Street, Mildenhall, Suffolk, IP28 7EA
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Bank Investment
- This Grade II Listed property is arranged on basement, ground and one upper floor to provide a ground floor banking hall with a storeroom and strongroom to the basement.
- The first floor is arranged to provide two self-contained residential units approached from a separate entrance which have been sold off on a long lease.
- The property also benefits from a car park providing 7 spaces accessed from St Andrews Street.
- Mildenhall is an attractive Suffolk market town, with a population of some 10,500, located 11 miles south-west of Thetford, 8 miles north-east of Newmarket and 22 miles north-east of Cambridge.
- Mildenhall benefits from access to the A11 which links with the M11 motorway.
- The property is situated in the town centre in a prominent position on the corner of St Andrews Street and High Street, within a conservation area.
- Occupiers close by include Lloyds TSB Bank, KFC and a variety of local traders.