- The property comprises a large, ground floor banking hall with ancillary accommodation in the basement.
- The first and second floors comprise four self contained maisonettes which have been sold off on 125 year leases.
- The property also benefits from car parking to the rear for 13 vehicles
- The historic cathedral city of Norwich has a catchment population of 422,000, and is the principal city of East Anglia.
- The city benefits from good communications via the A47 and the A12, a direct rail service to London and a national airport.
- The property is located on Aylsham Road one of the main arterial routes into Norwich City Centre.
- It is in a mixed retail, commercial and residential area with occupiers close by including Tesco Express, Mecca Bingo and a range of local traders.
- There may be potential to construct a further maisonette on the upper floor subject to all necessary consents.