15-17 West Street, Rochford, Essex, SS4 1BE
- The property is arranged as a bank on ground floor and as ancillary accomodation on basement and first floor.
- The second floor office has been sold off on a 125 year lease.
- The property occupies a prominent position opposite Market Square in the heart of Rochford town centre.
- Nearby occupiers include Natwest Bank and a number of local retailers.
- Rochford has an estimated resident population of 79,000 and town is located 4 miles north of Southend.
- It is served well by the A13 and A127 roads.