Barclays, Sunbury, Greater London
59 Staines Road West Sunbury TW16 7AG
- Freehold Bank Investment with Residential Development Potential.
- Ground floor Bank with ancillary accommodation above with car spaces to the rear.
- The building currently provides 4,992 sq ft on ground, first and second floor with parking for over 35 cars at the rear.
- Located in Sunbury, approximately 16 miles south west of London.
- Established Retail Parade directlyopposite Sunbury Cross shopping centre.
- Property is 16 miles south west of London, 6.9 miles south west of Richmond, 6 miles south of Heathrow and Sunbury Cross Station (5 minute walk).
- Nearby occupiers include M&S Food, Halfords,Subway, KFC and Boots.
- Let to Barclays Bank Plc for 11 years from 25.12.2012 (expiring Dec 2023) at a rent of £61,500 pa
- Potential to convert the uppers to 8 self-contained apartments and add an addition 3rd floor (STP).