Barclays, Tunbridge Wells
2 The Pantiles, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 5TJ
- Freehold bank and residential ground rent investment.
- The property is arranged on ground, mezzanine and two upper floors to provide a ground floor banking hall with mezzanine and first floor offices.
- The second floor comprises a self-contained flat which has been sold off on a long lease.
- Royal Tunbridge Wells is an attractive and prosperous commuter town located in the heart of Kent
- The towns is locates 9 miles south of Sevenoaks and 15 miles south-west of Maidstone.
- The town benefits from very good communications being situated adjacent to the A21 dual carriageway which provides a direct link to the M25 orbital motorway (11 miles to the north).
- The M2 and M20 motorways are also easily reached thus giving convenient access to the channel ports.
- There are regular rail services to London (Charing Cross).
- The property is situated at the junction of The Pantiles, London Road (A26) and Nevill Street (A267).
- The Pantiles is home to a variety of independent boutique stores arranged in a pedestrianised location centred around a bandstand.
- Occupiers close by include Jack Wills, Zizzi and Subway.