Beauty Salon, Putney, Greater London
193 Upper Richmond Road, Putney, London, SW15 6SG
- Freehold retail and residential ground rent investment
- The property, an attractive period building, comprises a ground floor retail unit (829 sq. ft.) with two self-contained residential flats on the first and second floors.
- The flats are separately accessed from Burston Road.
- Putney is an affluent and fashionable south-west London suburb.
- The location benefits from being immediately south of the River Thames and close to Putney Heath and Wimbledon Common.
- The property is prominently located on the south side of the major Upper Richmond Road (South Circular Road, A205), which is an arterial route between Wandsworth and Richmond and next to its junction with Burston Road.
- Putney High Street and Mainline Station is some 160 metres to the east.
- The ground floor unit is let to an individual for 12 years from 21/08/2009 FR&I for £30,000 p.a. with the next review on 21/08/2018
- The first and second floor flats have been sold off on long leases of 189 years from 1990 at a peppercorn annual rent