Betfred & Dental Surgery, Peterborough
102/106 Eastfield Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 4AX
- Freehold commercial & medical investment
- The property is arranged on ground and one upper floor to provide a ground floor betting shop with part ground and first floor dental surgery, which is accessed from the front.
- Peterborough is an important Cambridgeshire city with a population of some 163,000.
- The city is located some 73 miles north of London and 35 miles north-west of Cambridge. Road communications are good with the A1(M) immediately to the west.
- Peterborough was designated a New Town in 1967.
- The property is situated on the west side of Eastfield Road, close to the junction with Princes Gardens, about 1 mile to the north of the town centre.
- Occupiers close by include a public house and a number of local traders in this mixed commercial and residential area.