Booker Cash & Carry, Newquay
Treloggan Road, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 2JQ
- Freehold blue-chip industrial investment
- A two bay cash and carry warehouse unit, comprising warehouse accommodation on the ground floor
- The property benefits from an eaves height of 3.65m with a roller shutter loading door to the rear.
- In addition there is customer car parking for some 85 cars
- The property benefits from an approx. site area of 0.86 hectares (2.13 acres)
- Newquay is a popular commercial and tourist destination on the north-west coast of Cornwall with a permanent population of approx. 20,000 which increases to up to 100,000 in the summer months
- It is located at the end of the A392, less than 8 miles from its junction with the major A30 trunk road, approx. 40 miles west of Plymouth
- The property is located on the south side of Treloggan Road, close to the A3058 and A392 roads
- Newquay town centre is some 500m to the north, with nearby occupiers including Mcdonalds, Lidl, Morrisons, Travis Perkins, Jewson, Howdens and the Treloggan Industrial Estate.