Boots Optician, Convenience Store & Snooker Hall, Greenford, Greater London
33-35 The Broadway, Greenford, Middlesex, UB6 9PN
- Freehold multi-let commercial investment in London
- The property comprises two ground floor retail units and a first floor snooker hall.
- The tenant of the first floor also occupies the first floor of the adjacent 31B The Broadway and has created an internal access between the two properties.
- The property also benefits from rear access via Herbert Avenue.
- The Greater London suburb of Greenford with a district population of approximately 318,000, is located within the London Borough of Ealing approximately 10 miles to the west of Central London and some 3 miles west of Ealing town centre.
- Greenford benefits from excellent communications being located 0.5 mile south of the A40 which connects directly to the M40 motorway (J1) and the M25 motorway (J16).
- The property is prominently situated on the south side of the Broadway close to the junction of Greenford road. Nearby occupiers include Iceland, Ladbrokes, Boots Pharmacy, Halifax and Iceland.