Brewery Theatre (Let to Kwik-Fit), Bristol
|Brochure Link: https://www.prideviewgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Former-Kwik-Fit-Bristol-Brodhure-Prideview.pdf||Status: Sold||Type: Motor||Tenure: Freehold|
|Gross Rent: £ 46,759||Lease Term: 30 years from Feb 1999|
- The property is a large double unit with high ceilings currently arranged as an auditorium
- It has been recently renovated into a an intimate 90-seat venue with a quirky and relaxed atmosphere.
- It is also used for conferences and presentations, which benefit from the access to the theatre’s sound and lighting kit
- Other occupants at the site include the Brewery dance studio with sprung floor. Mark’s Bread bakery and cafe, Bristol Beer Factory Brewery and a Visitors’ centre.
- Bristol is the largest town in the South West of England, with an urban catchment of over 1,000,000 people.
- The property is located in Southville, one of Bristol’s inner-city wards.
- Southville is most famous for being home to the global HQ for Imperial Tobacco Plc
- The theatre is about 150m down the road from the nationally renowned Tobacco Theatre, another theatre operated by the same tenant.
- The property has been sub-let by Kwik-Fit to a theatre company, however Kwik-Fit are liable to the landlord for the remainder of the lease.