British Heart Foundation, Surbiton, Greater London
9 Victoria Road, Surbiton, Surrey KT6 4JU
- Virtual Freehold, blue-chip retail investment in London
- The property is arranged on basement and ground floor only
- The property benefits from a yard to the rear
- The remainder of the property comprises 4 flats arranged over the 2 upper floors and is not included in the sale
- Surbiton is a prosperous commuter town lying approximately 2 miles south-west of Kingston-upon-Thames and some 8 miles south-west of Central London. The town is within the Royal Borough of Kingston-upon-Thames and has a resident population of 147,000.
- Road communications are afforded by the A3 dual carriageway, which provides access to Wandsworth and London to the north and Guildford to the south. Surbiton Rail Station provides a direct rail service to London Waterloo with a journey time from 17 minutes.
- The property is situated on Victoria Road in the principal shopping area for the town, opposite Marks & Spencer and the Rail Station.
- Other occupiers close by include Starbucks, NatWest, EE, Santander, CaffÃ© Nero and McDonald’s.