Caffe Nero & Wenzels, Rickmansworth, Greater London
80 & 80a High Street, Rickmansworth, WD3 1AQ
- Freehold blue chip coffee shop & takeaway restaurant investment in Greater London
- Two ground floor retail units fitted to a good spec with four self-contained flats arranged over two upper floors
- The flats are accessed from side / rear of the corner property and have been sold off on long leases
- Rickmansworth is a prosperous and highly sought-after residential suburb which lies approx. 15 miles north-west of Central London and 2 miles to the M25 motorway
- It is a popular commuter area with London Metropolitan tube services to Central London
- The property is located in the middle of the very affluent Rickmansworth High Street, adjacent to Boots Pharmacy, Prezzo, and other major multiples like WH Smith, SpecSavers, Clarks, Superdrug amongst many other blue-chip tenants.
- Caffe Nero have signed a new 10 year lease for 80 High Street (1,954 sq ft unit) at a rent of £55,000 p.a. The floor area measures 2,215 sq.ft.
- 80a High Street is currently let to Mr P Wenzel & Mr J Wenzel trading as Wenzels on a 15 year lease from April 2002 at rent of £29,500 p.a. The floor area measures 673 sq.ft.
- The lease has been renewed from expiry for a further 10 years at a rent of £32,500 p.a.
- The 3 flats above Caffe Nero are sold off on long leases with a total ground rent of £750 p.a.
- The flat above Wenzels is sold off on a 125 yease from 1991 at a ground rent of £60 p.a
- Total passing rent of whole building is £88,310 p.a. from April 2017