Card Factory, Pinner
47 Bridge Street, Pinner, Middlesex, HA5 3HR
- Virtual Freehold, blue-chip retail investment.
- The property is arranged on a ground floor only to provide a shop with staff/ancillary accommodation to the rear. The property forms part of a larger building, which is not included.
- The ground floor site extends to 889 sq ft.
- Pinner is an affluent and densely populated London suburb located approximately 10 miles north-west of central London and lies approximately 6 miles from Junction 18 if the M25 Motorway.
- The property is well located on the south side of Bridge Street, which acts as a principle retail pitch and thoroughfare of the area.
- The property has good transport links, being 0.2 miles from Pinner Underground Station (Metropolitan Line).
- Close by occupiers include Natwest (opposite), Foxtons, Halifax, Boots, Santander, Barclays, WH Smith, HSBC, Coral, TSB, Clarks, Nationwide, Marks & Spencer, among many others.
- The property is at present let to Sportswift Ltd, trading as Card Factory for a term of 10 years from 19th September 2016, with no break clauses.
- The lease procides for rent reviews every fifth year of the term and contains full repairing and insuring covenants, by way of service charge.