8/10 Wellington Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1DZ
- Virtual Freehold, Blue-chip, Gaming Arcade Investment
- A Large Double Shop built ca. 1991 with 2 front entrances and glass partitioning to allow additional high value payout gaming machines.
- There is a rear internal staircase leading to Open Plan Ancillary Accommodation at first floor level.
- The property occupies a busy trading position in the pedestianised town shopping centre, adjacent to Brighthouse, opposite HSBC and Lidl, close to branches of Store 21, Betfred and Costa.
- It is opposite the entrance to the Wellington Shopping Centre and The Galleries and close to Union Street which houses Marks & Spencer, McDonalds, Next and many others.
- Aldershot has long term military connections with the British Army and is approximately 35 miles south west of central London and 12 miles from Guildford.
- The Aldershot urban area comprises the nearby towns of Camberley, Farnborough, and Farnham and has a population of 245,000
- The property is held Long Leasehold on 2 Leases – 1st lease is 999 years from 25th September 1858 at a fixed ground rent of 12½ pence p. a. and the 2nd Lease is 999 years from 25th March 1862 at a fixed ground rent of 12½ pence p. a. (Both over 840 years)
- There is an indemnity policy in perpetuity for £1,500,000 in respect of a small piece of unregistered land at the property.