7 Abington Street Northamptonshire NN1 2AN
- Freehold, Blue-chip, Gaming Arcade Investment.
- The property is arranged on ground and two upper floors to provide a ground floor shop and self-contained first floor offices.
- The property provides approx 3,258 sq ft in total (Ground 2,072 sq ft, First Floor 1,186 sq ft & Second floor not measured).
- Northampton is a well established commercial centre lying approximately 65 miles north of London, 33 miles south of Leicester and 19 miles north of Milton Keynes and has a population in excess of 194,000.
- The town benefits from excellent road communications, with Junctions 15, 15A and 16 of the M1 Motorway providing access to London, Birmingham and the national motorway network.
- The property is well located on the north side of the pedestrianised Abington Street, close to its junction with Market Square which holds a popular market six days a week. The Grosvenor Shopping Centre is within close proximity, where occupiers include McDonald’s, Primark, Boots the Chemist, Accessorize, Card Factory, Next, Office, Sainsbury’s, Superdrug and Topshop.
- Other occupiers close by include Starbucks, Burger King, Moss Bros (adjacent), Ann Summers, CaffÃ¨ Nero (opposite), Nando’s, O2, Skipton
Building Society, Carphone Warehouse, JD Sports, Waterstones, Zara and Dorothy Perkins, amongst many others.
- The entire property is at present let to BALEDAY LIMITED (t/a Cashino) for a term of years from 1st July 2012 expiring 30th November 2025 at a current rent of £91,399 per annum.
- The lease provides for a fixed rental uplift on 1st December 2020 rising to £104,244 per annum and contains full repairing and insuring
covenants. The Vendor understands the first floor has been sub-let.