Co-op Food & 4 Flats, Holsworthy
- Freehold Blue-Chip Convenience Store with 4 flats.
- Recently re-branded convenience store with 4 flats above.
- Flat 1 area approx. 587 sq ft.
- Flat 2 area approx. 541 sq ft.
- Flat 3 area approx. 581 sq ft.
- Flat 4 area approx. 559 sq ft.
- Devon, also known as Devonshire, which was formerly its common and official name, is a county of England, reaching from the Bristol Channel in the north to the English Channel in the south. It is part of South West England, bounded by Cornwall to the west, Somerset to the north east, and Dorset to the east. The city of Exeter is the county town.
- The county includes the districts of East Devon, Mid Devon, North Devon, South Hams, Teignbridge, Torridge, and West Devon. Plymouth and Torbay are each geographically part of Devon, but are administered as unitary authorities. Combined as a ceremonial county, Devon’s area is 6,707 km2 (2,590 square miles) and its population is about 1.1 million.
- Holsworthy is a small English market town and civil parish in the local government district of Torridge, Devon. The county town of Exeter is 36.4 miles (58.6 km) to the east. The River Deer, a tributary of the River Tamar, forms the western boundary of the parish, which includes the village of Brandis Corner. According to the 2011 census the population of Holsworthy was 2,641.
- Town-centre location in a small market town, opposite Barlcays and Lloyds Bank.
- Let to Co-op Group Food Ltd until May 2024 for £50,000 p.a. FR&I
- Open market reviews, next one May 2019.
- The unit trades well and Co-op have indicated they would consider extending the lease.