Co-op Food and Flat, Taunton
15 School Road, Monkton Healthfield, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 8PB
|Brochure Link: https://www.prideviewgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/100-Location-Plan.pdf|https://www.prideviewgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/156-Proposed-First-Floor-Plan-Inc-Demolition-Rev-A.pdf|https://www.prideviewgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/170-Proposed-3D-Views-Rev-A.pdf||Status: Acquired||Type: Supermarket||Tenure: Freehold|
|Gross Rent: £ 62,000||Lease Term: 15 years from Apr '17||VAT applicable: Yes|
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Convenience Store & Residential Investment
- The property has recently been refurbished and extended to provide 2,939 sq ft on the ground floor with a 3-bed self-contained flat on the first floor
- Parking for several cars at the front.
- Monkton Healthfield is a densely populated, part new-build village on the north-east edge of Taunton, just off the M25 Motorway.
- Immediately opposite Heathfield Community School, a large secondary school with over 1,110 pupils and West Monkton C of E Primary School with 300 pupils.
- School Road is a closed road comprising residential property with no other grocery store within walking distance.
- The property is at present let to Co-operative Group Food Ltd for 15 years with no break clauses from April ’17 for £62,000 p.a. FR&I
- There will be 5 yearly rent reviews linked to RPI with a collar and cap of 1% and 4% p.a. compounded.
- The tenant has a further option to renew at expiry for 15 years on the same terms.
- 3-bed self-contained flat on the first floor available for let separately