Co-op Food, Orpington, Greater London
- Freehold Blue-Chip Convenience Store & Ground Rent Investment in London
- The property is arranged on ground and two upper floors to provide a ground floor shop, which interconnects with the adjoining shop to form part of a convenience store, together with two self-contained flats above which will be sold off on long leases at completion.
- Orpington is a prosperous residential area located some 16 miles to the south of Central London and 5 miles from Bromley.
- The town is adjacent to the A224 and Junctions 3 and 4 of the M25 motorway.
- The town also benefits from regular rail services to various London mainline stations.
- The property is located within a predominantly residential area within an established parade off High Street, at its junction with Court Road and Cray Avenue (A224), which connects with the M25 (Junction 4) some 4 miles to the south.
- Occupiers close by include a Texaco petrol station, Coral and HHS Hire, amongst other independent retailers.
- There may be an opportunity to acquire the flats above too. They are brand new and vacant, get in touch to discuss.