Co-op Food, Seaton Sluice
- Freehold Blue-Chip Convenience Store.
- The property consists of a purpose built, modern, single storey convenience store.
- 12 shared car parking spaces to the front & side with side loading.
- The store extends to 3,243 sq ft (301 sq metres) GIA and is laid out as a modern convenience store with storage to the rear.
View on map / Neighborhood
- The property is situated on a busy main road (A193) in Seaton Sluice between Whitley Bay (population of c. 36,000) and Blyth (population of c.37,000).
- Seaton Sluice is located on the Northumberland Coastline approximately 11 miles to the north east of Newcastle upon Tyne and 5 miles to the north of Tynemouth.
- The area is known locally as New Hartley, consisting of Seaton Sluice and Hartley, which have a population of approximately 5,000 people. Experian Credit Risk Score: “Below Average Risk”
- The property is let to the Co-operative Group Food Limited. The Co-op’s main business is food retailing, although they are also involved with insurance, funeral and legal services.
- The Co-op Group currently trade form approximately 2,532 food stores (2017 Report) around the country and are planning an expansion of another 100 new convenience stores, having opened 100 in 2017, as part of a £160 million investment. It boasts £4.6m active members and 1,079 funeral homes.