Co-op Food, Shinfield
39 School Green, Shinfield, Reading, Berkshire RG2 9EE
- Freehold convenience store investment
- The property comprises a former public house arranged on basement, ground and one upper floor.
- It is currently being fitted out by the tenants to provide a ground floor Co-op Convenience Store with ancillary accommodation above.
- The property has the benefit of on-site car parking for some 10 vehicles.
- Please note the land to the rear of the property is being retained by the Vendor.
- Reading, located some 40 miles west of Central London with a population approaching 200,000
- Reading is a major commercial and administrative centre for the Thames Valley.
- Communications are excellent with the A329(M) providing direct access to the M4 and the National Motorway Network.
- Shinfield is an attractive village and civil parish located approximately 5 miles south of Reading Town Centre, on the A327, a short distance south-east of Junction 11 of the M4 Motorway.
- The property is situated in a predominantly residential area to the east of Hyde End Road (B3349) opposite School Green and close to its junction with Millworth Lane.
- The property adjoins The Village public house.