Co-op Food, Southgate, Greater London
- Virtual Freehold Blue-Chip Convenience Store i nLondon
- Forming part of a residential development built in 2015 comprising a Ground Floor Supermarket with a prominent window frontage.
- Total area approx. 3,935 sq ft.
- Occupying a prominent position at the junction with Station Road, in this retail parade serving this busy mixed commercial and residential area, located approximately 7 miles north of central London.
- New Southgate enjoys excellent road access via the A406 (North Circular Road) and is well served by public transport with New Southgate Station (National Rail) located opposite.
- Virtual Freehold with leasehold for 999 years from 21st April 2015 at a peppercorn ground rent.
- The property is let to Co-operative Group Food Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Co-operative Group Limited which has 3,750 outlets, on a FR&I lease by way of service charge (capped at £2,000 per annum with annual RPI reviews) for a term of 15 years from 20th April 2015 at a current rent of £75,000 per annum exclusive.
- Rent Reviews 2020 and 2025 & Tenant’s Break 2025.