Co-op Food, Sturminster Marshall
27 Station Road, Sturminster Marshall, Dorset, BH21 4AW
- Freehold Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment
- Newly developed supermarket with a ground floor sales area of approximately 3,000 sq ft and staff offices on the first floor
- Ca. 5 car parking spaces to the front of the supermarket
- Sturminster Marshall is a village in east Dorset in the south west of England, situated on the River Stour between Blandford Forum and Poole.
- This property is sandwiched in between a number of homes with Sturminster Marshall First School close by.
- There is no competition from any other supermarkets.
- The property is let to Co Operative Group Food Ltd for 15 years FR & I with no breaks from early 2017 for £57,000 pa
- Rent reviews are every 5 years and inflation-linked