Co-op Food, Wooler
45-47 High Street Wooler, Northumberland NE71 6BH
- Freehold retail investment
- The property comprises ground floor retail accommodation and first floor upper part ancillary accommodation
- Wooler is a small town in Northumberland, located in 35 miles north of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- The town often referred to as the “Gateway to the Cheviots” is a popular base for walkers and lies on the edge of Northumberland National Park.
- The main A697 runs by the town linking Morpeth to Coldstream on the Scottish Border.
- The property is situated on the south side of the High Street in the heart of Wooler.
- Nearby retailers include Londis and Post Office.
- The tenant is currently not in occupation