Co-Op, Prestatyn, North Wales
Ffordd Penrhwylfa, Clwyd, Prestatyn, LL19 8BP
- New purpose built Freehold, Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment.
- The property is arranged on ground floor only to provide a modern purpose built convenience store.
- The site extends approximately 3500 sq ft and externally, the property enjoys 20 car parking spaces.
- The popular resort town of Prestatyn is located on the North Wales coast of 4 miles east of Rhyl, 15 miles east of Colwyn Bay and 20 miles west of Chester.
- Road communications are provided by the A548 Coast Road and the A55 Expressway, which lies 5 miles to the south.
- The property is situated within a densley populated residential area at the junction of Ffordd Penrhwylfa and Ffordd Pantycelyn, a main thoroughfare from the village of Meliden of Prestatyn and Ffrith.
- The Jolly Sailor public house is adjacent to the property.
- This newly constructed property is at present let to Co-operative Group Food Limited for a term of 15 years from 26 October 2015 at a current rent of £53,400 p.a. with no break clauses.
- The lease provides for RPI Index linked reviews (subject to a collar and cap of 1% and 4%) every fifth year of the term and contains full repairing and insuring covenants.