23-30 High Street, Rye, East Sussex, TN31 7JG
- Freehold investment property
- Attractive mid terrace building comprising a community centre on ground floor with lower ground ancillary accommodation and self contained ancillary accommodation on the first floor.
- Total floor area is approx. 5,167 sq m ( 5,563 sq ft)
- The property benefits from a goods lift.
- The historic and vibrant market town of Rye is located 11 miles north-east of Hastings on the A259, the main road linking Eastbourne to Folkestone.
- A modest catchment population of some 8,000 makes it a popular holiday destination.
- The property is located in the town centre Conservation Area and s on the north side of the High Street, close to its junction with Market Road.
- Nearby occupiers include Barclays, Lloyds Bank and The Edinburgh Wollen Mill
- The current tenant is Sussex County Council and the property is currently being used as a library / commnuity centre.