Costcutter & 2 Flats, Wheldrake
58 Main Street, Wheldrake, Yorskshire, YO19 6AB
- Freehold Blue-Chip Convenience Store & Residential Investment.
- Ground floor retail unit with 2 x 2 bedroom flats at first floor level.
- Each flat has their own separate entrance to the side and rear of the property.
- Servicing is undertaken from a yard area at the side of the property.
- At the rear, there is off-street car parking and a garden area for the flats.
- Wheldrake is an affluent village situated 8 miles south-east of York city centre.
- Main street is the primary road passing thorugh the village and is predominantly residential, aside from a pub that is opposite the property.
- There is a 5,229 catchment population within 10 minutes drive time.
- This established convenience store also has a Post Office and benefits from limited competition. The closest competitor is within 15 minutes drive time.