57-63 High Street / 20-24 Queen Street, Dawlish, Devon, EX7 9HF
- Freehold blue-chip convenience store investment
- Prominent corner building comprising ground floor retail accommodation with first floor ancillary accommodation and a loading bay to the rear of the building.
- The property benefits from an extensive rear car park which provides car parking for approx. 28 cars
- The site area is approx. 0.34 acres
- The property is situated at the junction of High Street and Queen Street, forming part of Dawlish’s main retail area.
- Nearby occupiers include an eclectic mix of local retailers.
- Dawlish is an attractive Devon resort town situated on the south coast, midway between Exeter and Torquay.
- The town serves a population of some 8,000 and enjoys easy access to the M5 (Jct 31) via the A379.
- The also has regular rail services making it a popular commuter location for Exeter.
- The tenant has previously been granted planning permission to convert the unoccupied commercial space on the first floor into 3 residential flats (Application Ref: 07/02517/COU)