Crawshaw Butchers, Leicester
14 Cheapside and 79 Market Place (Part), Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 5EA
- Virtual Freehold, retail investment.
- The building comprises a ground floor shop, with ancillary accommodation at basement, first and second floors.
- The site extends 5110 sq ft.
- The property is situated on the eastern side of Cheapside and Market Place, close to Gallowtree Gate, Humberstone Gate and East Gates, in the heart of the City Centre.
- The property is in equidistant to The Highcross Shopping Centre, anchored by John Lewis, Debenhams and House of Fraser; and to Haymarket Shopping Centre.
- Nearby occupiers include Primark, H&M, Marks & Spencer, Caffe Nero, Boots the Chemist, Pandora, Clarks and Superdrug.
- The property is located 30 miles south of Nottingham and 45 miles north-east of Birmingham.
- The property has good connections to the A6, A47, A563 and M1.
- Located close to Leicester Railway Station and East Midlands Airport.
- New 10 year lease from April 2016 to Crawshaw Butchers Limited (No breaks).
- Virtual Freehold (999 years) from 24th June 2005 at a peppercorn rent.