510 Melton Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 7SP
This property is for sale in auction on 16th July. View the online listing here.
- Freehold Vacant Development site available partly with planning and partly unconditional.
- Large plot, total site area extending to 0.1456 Hectares (3.597 Acres).
- The city of Leicester is one of East Midland’s major commercial centres, located adjacent to the M1 Motorway (junction 21) and its junction with M69 Motorway.
- Leicester mainline station is approximately 3 miles to the south.
- The property is located 3 miles from Leicester City Centre, situated on the west side of Melton Road at its junction with Melton Avenue.
- Area 1 (yellow & orange), is to be offered with planning consent for 90 bed nursing homes and 30 bed care home. This part of the site extends to 0.896 Hectares (2,213 Acres).
- Area 2 (purple), is a former public house and car park. Potential for change of use and/or redevelopment subject to consents. Site area approximately 0.56 Hectares (1.384 Acres).
- There is a coloured plan within the particulars. The area highlighted purple on this plan identifies the part of the property being sold that will be subject to VAT. The remainder of the site will be exempt from VAT.
- 40% of the value of the site (the sale price) is attributable to the area highlighted purple. Therefore VAT will be applicable on 40% of the total sale price.
View on map / Neighborhood