Domino’s Pizza, Rhyl, Wales
28 Bodfor Street, Rhyl LL18 1AU
- Virtual Freehold Blue-Chip Restaurant Investment.
- Ground floor unit of circa 1,300 sq ft.
- Rhyl is a popular seaside resort town located on the North Wales coast, approximately 30 miles west of Chester and 16 miles east of Llandudno.
- Located on a busy parade with nearby occupiers including Argos, Cash converters and Corbett.
- In an effort to regenerate and boost tourism, a number of projects are under way or proposed. Projects include the Drift Park development on the promenade and the reopening of the town’s miniature railway around the Marine Lake. The West End of Rhyl is undergoing much reconstruction. There is a major investment of about £4 million at Rhyl College.
- Rhyl railway station is on the North Wales Coast Line and is served by through trains provided by Virgin Trains between Holyhead and London Euston, and Transport for Wales services to Cardiff Central via Newport and Crewe, and to Manchester Piccadilly.
- Entirely let to DP Realty Ltd t/a Domino’s on an FR&I lease until Feb 2033 (next break in Feb 2024)
- Annual rent of £10,000pa (2018 rent review outstanding) – potential to increase rent to circa £12-13,000
- For the year ended 31st December 2017, DP Realty Limited reported a turnover of £25.569m, a pre-tax profit of £531,000, shareholders’ funds of £3.709m and a net worth of £3.426m.