- Ground & First Floor unit measuring 1,876 sq ft, 1,072 sq.ft. on the ground and 804 sq.ft. on the first
- The property comprises a new build unit with extensive glass frontage and feature timber effect cladding contrasting with render.
- The property is suitable for uses within Class A1 (Retail) A2 (Professional Services) and A3
(Restaurant/CafÃ©) and has dedicated car parking.
- Alternative uses may be considered, subject to planning.
- Southampton is on the south coast of England and is the largest city in Hampshire. It is 75 miles (121 km) south-west of London and 19 miles (31 km) north-west of Portsmouth.
- Southampton is a major port and has an estimated population of 253,651
- Romsey Road is a busy route connecting the north western suburbs and neighbourhoods of Southampton to the City Centre.
- The property is located in a residential suburb of Southampton close to University Hospital Southampton and Princess Anne Hospital.
- The unit forms part of Mapmakers, a new residential development of 66 homes. The area has undergone significant redevelopment with more than 400 residential units constructed.
- The adjacent unit is let to Tesco Express.
- The property is available on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed, subject to five yearly rent reviews.
- A rent in the region of £30,000 p.a. is being sought
- The property is yet to be assessed for Rating purposes. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the relevant local authority.
View on map / Neighborhood