- Dubai Marina is the largest man-made marina in the world. It has been meticulously planned and represents waterfront living at its best.
- It is ideal for expats and young professionals, and is one of the few areas of Dubai where Western Europeans comprise the majority of the population.
- Apartments in this area are renowned for their quality, finishes and the facilities available to the residents.
- Marina Walk is the centre point of the Marina, running around it for 7km full of waterfront bars and cafes.
- Dubai Marina is strategically located near Interchange 5 on Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai’s main motorway which connects the Marina side to Downtown Dubai.
- Jumeirah beach is within walking distance, and the prime location means there a numerous 5* hotels in the vicinity with an abundance of bars, nightclubs, restaurants and business facilities.
- Nearby institutions include the Dubai Marina Yacht Club, the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Internet City, The American University of Dubai, the Mall of the Emirates and the Emirates Golf Club
- Dubai Marina walk is the 7km long promenade that runs around the Marina and features a whole host of cafes and restaurants and dozens of yachts docked alongside it..
- We are marketing several properties in this area – for more information please contact the agent below.
View on map / Neighborhood