Estate Agent, Chiswick, Greater London
32 Chiswick high Road, Chiswick, London, W4 1TE
- Virtual Freehold, retail investment in London.
- The property encompasses a basement and ground floor to provide a ground floor shop with storage and staff WCs to the basement.
- The building intercommunicates with the adjoining shops and forms part of a larger building, the remainder of which is not included.
- The site extends 1441.29 sq ft.
- The affluent West London Suburb of Chiswick is located approximately 6 miles to the west of Central London, within the London Borough of Hounslow.
- Chiswick benefits from excellent communications, with Chiswick High Road (A315) and the A4 providing links to the North Circular Road (A315) and the A4 providing links to the North Circular Road (A406) and the M4 Motorway.
- The property is situated on the north side of Chiswick High Road (A315), close to its junction with Goldhawk Road (A402).
- Stamford Brook London Underground Station (District Line) is also close by.
- Occupiers close by include Firezza, Prontaprint, Handelsbanken Bank, and a range of local cafes and takeways, whilst opposite are Killik & Co and two recently completed residential developments.
- The property is held on a 999 year Virtual Freehold lease from 2017 at a peppercorn annual rent.
- At present, the property is let to High Road Auctions Ltd, trading as High Road Auctions for a term of 10 years from 29th September 2016, on an annual rent of £37,000.
- The lease provides for rent reviews every fifth year of the term and contains full repairing and insuring covenants.