147-153 Balby Road, South Yorkshire, Doncaster, DN4 0RG
- Freehold, blue-chip Motor Trade Investment.
- The site comprises a single storey customer service office with a separate preparation and car wash facility and separate double garage.
- Externally, the property benefits from a large tarmacadam area with secured parking for some 20 cars.
- The property extends a total of 3,049 sq ft.
- Doncaster is a prosperous market town and is one of the major commercial centres for South Yorkshire. The town is located 32 miles south-east of Leeds, 22 miles north-east of Sheffield and close to junctions 3 and 4 of the M18 Motorway, whilst the A1(m) is within three miles of the town centre.
- The property is located on the east side of Balby Road (A630), which comprises a mixture of commercial and residential property and acts as a main arterial road to Doncaster town centre and Doncaster Rial Station are both some one mile north-east of the property.
- Occupiers close by include Thrifty car and van hire, Coral, William Hill and One Stop amongst a number of local traders. McDonald’s and Lidl are also within close proximity.