- Freehold, blue-chip motor Investment.
- A former petrol filling station now used for parking and display of cards and light vans for car rental.
- The site extends 7,678 sq ft. single storey warehouse with two loading doors, a 4,181 sq ft forecourt and rear yard offering parking space for 15 cars.
- The property is located on the east bound southern carriageway of the A57 East Prescot Road in the Knotty Ash suburb of Liverpool, opposite Alder Hey Children’s Hospital.
- The property is approximately 4 miles directly east of Liverpool city centre.
- Queens Drive intersects with East Prescot Road a short distance to the west and provides a ring road around the center of Liverpool.
- the M62 providing direct access into Manchester is located about one mile south and parallel to East Prescot Road and the motorway starts a short distance south of the East Prescot Road / Queens Drive intersection.