185 Streatfield Road, Kenton, Harrow, London, HA3 9DA
| Brochure Link: Download Brochure || Status: Available || Type: Medical Residential || Tenure: Freehold |
| Gross Rent: £ 24,000 || Lease Term: 15 years from Jun '20 || Lease Term Expiry Date: 29/06/36 || Years left on Lease: 16.1 |
| VAT applicable: No |
This property is for sale in online auction on Thursday 21st May. View the listing here, and note you must pre-register to bid.
- Freehold Medical and Residential Investment in Greater London
- The property comprises an attractive mid terrace mixed use building, currently occupied as a Funeral Parlour on the ground floor and a vacant self-contained 4 room maisonette on the first and second floors.
- The maisonette has a separate entrance form the rear.
- The retail unit also benefits from rear access.
- The property is prominently situated on the north side of Streatfield road in a busy commercial neighbourhood with major occupiers including Londis, William Hill, Betfred, Haart Estate Agents and an eclectic mix of local commercial occupiers.
- Kenton is a densely populated North West London surburb some 10 miles from London.
- The surburb is located midway between Harrow and Edgware, each approx. 2.5 miles.
- Queensbury Underground station (jubilee Line)is around 13 minutes walk.
- The property is 8 miles north West of London’s West End, 1.5 miles west of Edgware, 1.5 miles east of Harrow town centre, 3 miles north of Wembley.
- Good access from roads via A4140, A406 North Circular Road, M1, M25 and near to airports (London Heathrow, London Luton and London Stanstead.
- Ground floor unit is let to Funeral Partners Limited on a new 15 year FR&I lease until 2035 (no break) at passing rent of £24,000 p.a.
- Fixed uplift to £26,000 p.a. in 2025 with further open market rent review in 2030.
- Funeral Partners is the UK’s 3rd largest funeral director with over 200 branches.
- For the year ending 30th September 2018 Funeral Partners Limited reported a Turnover of £40,250,000., pre tax profits of £4,196,000 and a Shareholder funds of £29,396,000 ( Source : Experian Smartsearch 28/04/2020).
- The maisonette is offered with vacant possession.
- 6 week completion is available
View on map / Neighborhood
This Medical Residential
style property is located in is currently Commercial Mixed
and has been listed on Prideview Group. This property is listed at £ 650,000. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year.