Golf Hotel (Greene King), Ipswich
Golf Hotel, Foxhall Road, Rushmere Heath, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 5TR
|Brochure Link: https://www.prideviewgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Golf-Hotel-Ipswich-Brochure.pdf||Status: Sold||Type: Pub||Tenure: Freehold|
|Gross Rent: £ 80,000||Lease Term: 15 years from Jul '18||VAT applicable: Yes|
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Public House Investment on a Large Plot
- The property is arranged on cellar, ground and one upper floor to provide a large public house with ca. 85 covers together with manager’s accommodation and potential letting bedrooms over
- It has been recently refurbished and is in excellent condition
- To the front is customer parking for ca. 40 vehicles, while to the rear are extensive gardens which accommodate 140 external covers as well as 28 covers on a covered terrace
- The site extends to 0.572 hectares (1.413 acres)
- Ipswich, the county town of Suffolk, is situated on the River Orwell
- It is 90 miles north-east of London at the junction of the A12 and A14 trunk roads and serves a population of some 133,000.
- The road communications are supplemented by rail links to London and East Anglia, whilst the busy port facilities at both Felixstowe and Harwich are close by.
- The property is located in a popular suburb to the east of the town centre on Foxhall Road, close to Ipswich Golf Club.
- The entire property is let on a new 15 year (no breaks) full repairing and insuring lease from 30 July 2018 to Greene King Brewing & Retailing Ltd, at a commencing rent of £80,000 per annum, with 5 yearly open market rent reviews.