Hair Salon & Flat, Acton, Greater London
3/3A Park Parade Gunnersbury Avenue, Acton W3 9BD
- Freehold Shop and Residential Investment in London
- The property is arranged on ground, first and second floors.
- The ground floor shop is 762 sq ft with large self-contained maisonette above.
- The maisonette is accessed via a separate entrance at the rear.
- Acton, located in the London Borough of Ealing, is a popular West London suburb situated between Hammersmith and Brentford, some 6 miles west of Central London.
- The area is well connected by road, with the A4/M4 intersection some 2 miles to the south and the A40 approximately 1 mile to the north-east, both providing swift access to central London and the M25 Motorway.
- Property is situated opposite Gunnersbury Park.
- Acton Town Underground Station (District and Piccadilly Lines) is situated approximately 0.3 miles to the north-east of the property.
- Crossrail services are due to start operating from Acton Mainline and Ealing Broadway in 2019, reducing journey times to Bond Street to just 9 and 12 minutes
- Ground floor let to an individual for 10 years from 11/05/2009 for £15,000 p.a. FR&I
- 1st and 2nd floor maisonette let on an AST fr £16,545 p.a.
- There may be potential to extend into the attic or sub-divide the maisonette into a flat, subject to obtaining all the relevant consents.